Make a symbol on the rightmost reel that turns an ordinary spin into a great one. This ensures that the last reel’s spin is always exciting
Magic Portal by NetEnt is another example of this mechanic that involves a special location on reels 1 and 5. When two symbols match in the special location, magic happens. As a result, every spin has players rooting for a particular symbol to land in the special spot on reel 5. Scatter Slots released Bestial Twins this month that emulates this design.
- In Hit it Rich Honey Wins, when the Honey Comb symbol lands on reel 5, a ‘?’ is displayed. Then, a Major symbol is revealed and all Royals convert to this Major (Base Game image)
- In the free spins, the conversion mechanic triggers when the Queen Bee symbol lands with the honeycomb background, turning all Royals into Queen Bees (Free Spins image)
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]