DoubleDown Casino’s Three Kings boosts free games bonus rounds by adding a progressive feature
- Three Progressive Free Games meters are displayed to the side of a 4 x 5 reel set (image 1).
- Each of the progressive meters may randomly increase as more games are spun. Flames appear within the meters when the number of free games reaches an average. This does not indicate a higher chance of triggering the free games (image 2).
- Any three same-colored bonus symbols triggers the Progressive Free Games feature. Green bonus symbols only appear on reels 1-3, red on 2-4, and purple on reels 3-5 (image 3).
- Once triggered, a dialogue appears displaying the number of free games won and the additional wild symbols (image 4).
|Spins until a bonus
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP
|Bonus game (Progressive Free Games)
Distribution of wins
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies