Introduce a timed collection feature to increase bets per spin and spins per day
- Caesars Slots’ Captain Pelican features an in-machine Puzzle Bonus (image 1).
- A certain bet is required to activate the Puzzle Bonus. Up to seven puzzle pieces may appear per spin, depending on the bet amount. The higher the bet, the more potential pieces may land.
- Qualified players collect puzzle pieces during play to complete a collection goal. Each puzzle piece has a collection goal, such as: ‘collect 150 pieces.’ Progress is displayed with a timer and a ‘Tap To Upgrade’ button (image 2).
- When a collection goal is complete, one of nine puzzle pieces is added to the puzzle (image 3).
- Completing the Puzzle Bonus before the timer runs out triggers a pick’em bonus for a coin prize (image 4).
|Spins until a bonus||63|
|Distribution of RTP as % of total RTP|
|Bonus Games RTP Distribution|
Distribution of wins
[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]