“In art, the hand can never execute anything higher than the heart can imagine.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dear Slots Designer,
Social casino continues to establish itself as one, if not the most, innovative platforms for slots design.
This month, Old Vegas Slots released a Lock & Respin mechanic to consider for your next jackpot machine. DoubleU Casino Halloween Heroes delivered to players a multi-step bonus worth analyzing. Finally, House of Fun evolved their Premium Mode bet-up mechanic.
The combination of progressive jackpots and jackpots is keeping players entertained. Mega/Colossal symbols spiked in October—a mechanic released by a number of different apps and companies. IP continues to rise, driven by strong output by Hit it Rich. See Market Trends for more details.
In the Deep Dives, you will find an analysis of House of Fun Brave Red, which has one of the most dynamic in-machine progression systems (highlighted in New Innovations in the October 2017 Slots Design Report), Big Fish Casino Money Rain Deluxe, which is their second Incredible Technologies machine, and Games Warehouse Cash Commander, which integrates mid-core mobile game mechanics into a real money machine.
Start with your imagination.
- Premium Bet Tiers
- Respin Transitions to Bonus Wheels
- Roman Towers
- Battle Mode Free Spins
- Triggered Challenges
- Brave Red – House of Fun
- The Munsters Strange Neighbors – Hit it Rich
- Spooky Castle – DoubleHit Casino
- Money Rain Deluxe – Big Fish Casino
- Cash Commander – Game Warehouse
- Just a Game – Fuga Gaming
[pigeon_protect]Slots Design Report November 2017[/pigeon_protect][pigeon_display_when access="disabled"][st_icon_box background="#e7e7e7" opacity="1" icon="icon: unlock-alt" icon_color="#ffffff" icon_bg="#444444" border_color="#8c8c8c" icon_spin="no" icon_position="icon-top"]
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet - just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies[/st_icon_box] [/pigeon_display_when]