Make a group bonus game by inserting profile pictures into symbols and attaching multipliers to each player. Simplify the payout by making the numbers on the row the base payout
- In POP! Slots’ Quick Gold, players reserve a spot in the bonus round with three or more gold symbols hitting anywhere on the reels. Players may win multiple spots in the same bonus round (Free Spin Trigger image)
- There is a multiplier on reel 1 on top of each player’s profile picture. The multiplier is determined by the bet amount when the spot was reserved. The multiplier is applied to the number that lands on the other reels on that row (Multipliers image)
- As the free spins progress, additional reels are added to increase the payout (Additional Reels image)
- The last free spin awards one player in a Winner Takes All bonus spin (Bonus Spin image)
To continue reading, you must be a subscriber. Joining is easy, pick your plan here and get full access immediately (you can cancel at any time).
Already a member? Sweet – just login here and you’ll be all set.
Subscribing to Liquid & Grit offers the ability to stay up to date on the latest mobile gaming and new product trends.
As a subscriber, you’ll also get:
- Revenue-driving mechanics in concise PDF format
- Downloadable economy, level, and currency spreadsheets
- Deconstructions of upcoming competition in soft launch and breaking the top 100
- Online tools that hold over 15K libraries and years of analysis
- Valuable knowledge that helps you create the best mobile gaming experience
Want to see a sample of what Liquid & Grit reports include? Not a problem, click HERE to grab some freebies